Department of Mechanical Engineering
Room 1177, Building 089
University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742
Email: scheng23 (at) umd (dot) edu
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park, MD (In Progress)
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University (May 2013)
- Development of a minimally invasive neurosurgical intracranial robot phase II (MINIR II)
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Shing Shin Cheng, Yeongjin Kim, Jaydev P. Desai, “Towards Real-Time Control of a Neurosurgical Robot: MINIR-II,” 2015 International Symposium on Robotics Research (ISRR 2015) (Accepted)
- Shing Shin Cheng and Jaydev P. Desai, “Towards High Frequency Actuation of SMA Spring for the Neurosurgical Robot – MINIR-II,” 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2015), Seattle, Washington.
- Yeongjin Kim, Shing Shin Cheng, Aleksandrs Ecins, Cornelia Fermuller, Kelly P. Westlake, Jaydev P. Desai, “Towards a robotic hand rehabilitation exoskeleton for stroke therapy,” Proceedings of ASME 2014 Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, 2014, San Antonio, Texas.